These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement Concerning the provision of a vehicle transfer service ("Service") between you and Cabs Point. Completion of the booking form and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the Terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
"Cabs Point" means Permansio Tech Ltd (Company Number 11760851) who’s registered office Suite 15, 2nd Floor, 225 Marsh Wall, London E14 9FW "you" and "your" means any individual, company or other business that places the booking with us.
- You must allow sufficient time when booking your taxi to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions. Cabs Point shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. Cabs Point cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage.
- If you need a child seat please specify this at the time of booking. Please note , child seats are not mandatory by law if you are using a taxi service in the UK and travelling on rear seats. Click on the link provided for further information (source – TFL)
Cabs Point will email you a quotation based on the information supplied by you. Unless otherwise stated all prices are VAT included. Cabs Point service may amend the quotation if there is any material change to the original itinerary, the number of passengers, or the type or size of vehicle required.
Free waiting time
- (1 hour free waiting time , explained) - You will receive 1 hour free waiting time from driver only on airport pick up job where you are travelling from airport. 1 hour free waiting time will only apply to bookings where the booking time is same as flight landing time. For example, if booking time is 17:00 and flight is landing at 17:00. Driver will be at arrivals from 17:30 onwards (giving you 30 minutes to clear customer & baggage collection) and free waiting time will be provided until 18:00
- (30 minutes free waiting time, explained) - You will receive 30 minutes free waiting time from driver only on airport pick up job where you are travelling from the airport. 30 minutes free waiting time will only apply to bookings where the booking time is different than flight landing time. For example, if booking time is 18:30 and flight is landing at 18:00. Driver will be at arrivals from 17:30 onwards and free waiting time will be until 19:00
- (15 minutes free waiting time, explained) – You will only receive 15 minutes of free waiting time on airport drop off and all other non airport related journeys.
We will release any driver if we do not hear from you within 1 hour of flight landing time on airport pick up journey and 15 minutes on any airport drop off journey or others. If you want us to wait longer, you must inform us within allocated time provided to you.
If you accept the quotation, you will receive confirmation of your booking by email or via phone. Please check you’re booking confirmation carefully and inform Cabs Point promptly of any errors. Cabs Point Shall not be responsible for any delays caused or costs arising from by your failure to provide Cabs Point with correct information.
Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or you can pay cash to the driver.
- You shall be responsible for the behavior of all the passengers in the car during the journey. You will be charged to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger.
- Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
- All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child's parents. Such seats may be retained by the driver for use on the return journey.
Cabs Point will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
- You have the right to cancel a booking
- If you decide to cancel a Booking You must notify Cabs Point by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting our 24 hours line on 020 3325 0749
- Customers will only receive full refund if they cancel a booking 3 hours before the booking. If a booking is cancelled within 3 hours of booking time, we will not be able to process any refund. For example, if you have a booking at 15:00, you have the right to cancel it and claim full refund anytime before 12:00. Cancellation the journey after 12 pm will lead to zero refund
- We aim to refund within 3 working days. You can always email at email@example.com for any update
- Cabs Point shall use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall Cabs Point be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- All luggage’s’ are carried entirely at your risk.
Cabs Point shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the car breaks down during your journey Cabs Point will endeavour to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
- You shall indemnify Cabs Point against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
- Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for wilful default or fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law
Cabs Point will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or by any passenger in your party and will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
- Cabs Point may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Cabs Point may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking.
- Cabs Point shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represent the entire agreement between you and Cabs Point in relation to its subject matter. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party, whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, and no third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement except where otherwise agreed in writing.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English law and you and Cabs Point each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
At Cabs Point , your privacy is our priority. We are committed to protecting your personal information at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you is used to process your booking and to provide a more personalized experience on our site.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
Cabs Point will send you offers and other communication emails. However, mails in this nature should not be send more than twice a month.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, All employees must learn and obey our security policies. Access personal information is limited to key management personnel. The information is ID and password protected and our Web security is reviewed regularly.
Links to Other Sites
Cabs Point has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.